BECOME A NEW MEMBER
Becoming a member is easy and rewarding!
EORS member benefits include:
- Being part of Europe's society dedicated to orthopaedic research
- Eligibility to submit for EORS Travel Grants or receive Travel Grant scholars (4000 Euro annual program endowment)
- Member registration rates at EORS Annual Meetings
- Member registration rates at ICORS Meetings
- Discounted publication fee at Bone & Joint Research, official journal of EORS (10%, a 55 Euro value)
- Quarterly newsletters subscription
- Preferred faculty for EORS guest sessions at partner societies' conferences
- Eligibility to serve on the EORS board and affiliated functions
- many more (and more to come!)
Individual membership Click here to apply!
- Annual Membership fee: Euro 50,--
- Valid until October of the next year
- No automatic renewal (no subscription)
- Entitles to Member registration rate at Annual EORS Meeting
- No refund possible
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group membership Click here to apply!
The maximum group size is 6 members, the group leader plus maximum 5 members.
The group leader:
- Manages the group membership
- Nominates the additional members
- Annually renews the group membership
- Receives the invoices and pays the group membership fee (200 EURO)
The benefits are:
- Group membership is managed and invoiced via a single member (group leader)
- Individual members of the group can be changed annually upon renewal
- Significant discount over combined individual membership fees ( -16%)
- Full membership for every individual group member
- Group members entitled to full discount on EORS Meeting registration
- Example: If only two team members plan to attend the next EORS Annual Meeting, group membership almost pays for itself!
Not sure to become a member yet? Become an EORS Follower!
As an EORS Follower you will
- Receive our quarterly newsletter
- Calls for EORS Annual meetings
- Information about EORS sessions
EORS Follower: Click here to register!