EORS Exchange Travel Grant
A major purpose of a research society is the creation and promotion of networking benefits between its members.
The “EORS Exchange Travel Grant” is awarded once a year and gives financial support for the applicant to visit a participating member group to work or study at this institution.
The conditions for the “EORS Exchange Travel Grant” are:
- Applicant is a member
- Applicant is resident in training and/or PhD student
- Host institution has at least one member
- Exchange travel is within Europe
- There is a general agreement between applicant and host institution
- Applicant CV
- Applicant motivation letter
- Applicant’s budget
- Filled-in application form
- Duration of exchange: 2-4 weeks
- After the visit, a brief report must be written to be published on EORS website
- Collaboration should ideally lead to a joint publication between applicant & host
- Application is once per year.
- The funding is max. €1000 per applicant
Grant submission deadline is once per year: 30.11
Documents are sent digitally to the EORS central office: email@example.com